Invoicing is at the heart of a successful business—both inbound and outbound. It would help if you had absolute control over your finances to ensure a smooth process flow between debtors and creditors. The way you invoice is another way you present yourself and your business to customers. It helps if it’s done professionally, as it creates a more trustworthy image of your corporate brand.Show More
The way you invoice is another way you present yourself and your business to customers. It helps if it’s done professionally, as it creates a more trustworthy image of your corporate brand.
In-App Invoicing Feature in the Top Providers
Holvi offers you a unique business account that allows for easy invoicing, expense tracking, and bookkeeping. It’s linked to a business account card that functions like a debit card. Furthermore, it’s an excellent solution for smaller start-ups where you need to separate your personal and business finances.
The invoicing feature is accessible from desktop or mobile, and the online signup is quick and straightforward. Holvi streamlines the entire invoicing process, and you can create, send, and track each payment. You have a dashboard that summarizes all transactions for quick follow up at a glance.
- It’s a complete business accounting and banking solution.
- It has a user-friendly interface and a mobile app.
- It has three user-levels to choose from according to your needs.
- The free ‘Starter’ option has limited features and invoicing capabilities.
Bunq has an invoicing feature that makes it possible to request payments from customers and friends. It works with a payment link, called the ‘bunq.me’ link, and you can send a payment request to any client with a European bank account for seamless payments. The recipient doesn’t need to be a bunq user or download the app.
If you have recurring payments or subscriptions, you can set up automatic payment amounts and dates on the bunq app and not be concerned at the end of each cycle. The app will pay all your subscriptions on time and deliver a payment receipt to your dashboard. If you’re sharing a subscription with family or friends, you can also set up multiple payment requests that’ll collect their part of the subscription before paying it to the provider.
- Quick to register online.
- Fully mobile-friendly version.
- Entry-level accounts are fee-free.
- Only available to permanent residents within Europe.
- You can send a payment request only, not an invoice.
- To access the full suite of features, you have to subscribe and pay a monthly fee.
Pleo has launched the ‘Roger’ payment integration that makes invoice payments hassle-free for all users. If you’re a Pleo user, the integration is free to upload and start using. You can set it up personally following a few quick steps. The application will make it easy to approve, pay, and reconcile your payments in seconds. Additionally, it makes monthly payments a seamless and automated process.
All you have to do is take a picture of the invoice or bill you want to pay and upload it to your Roger account. Once it’s uploaded, you can approve the app’s payment, and Roger will do the rest. You can also integrate the Roger app with your existing accounting software for automated reconciliations.
- Pleo is increasing its footprint to service a larger area of Europe to be more accessible.
- It eliminates the need for reimbursement of company expenses.
- Each user can use the Roger payment app to instantly pay invoices without swiping the card.
- Only available to businesses in Europe.
In-App invoicing and beyond
Setting up recurring invoices should be quick and easy. It’s the perfect solution if you have subscription billing or time-related contracts. The top invoicing software will also include integration to your payment method, making it more straightforward for your customers to pay you using an easy link in the invoice.
You want to be able to set up your payments to suppliers and subscriptions in advance and rest assured that they get paid on time.
To summarize the perfect solution, you should look at the following key points:
- It would be best to use a platform that’s easy to access from all devices such as desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- It should offer user-friendly features that are easy to understand and utilize.
- All versions should provide the same features across all devices.
- It should provide you with professional templates to personalize with your corporate branding.
- It should send you notifications when an invoice is paid.
- It should integrate with your preferred methods of payment for customers to pay without delays.
Compare the best Business Fintech Banks in the EU to see the leading digital business banking apps.